Top 10: Gadgets to help achieve the perfect Saturday
Picture the scenario, its a Saturday, in fact, its THAT
- Watch the Cup Final
- Clean the house
- Ensure your baby doesn’t go into melt down
Don’t worry, you can do all three! *well you can if you have lots of money*
Similar to my favoured Top 10’s over on OneDadOneBlog, below are my Top 10 gadgets to help achieve the perfect Saturday…
10. Miele Scout RX1 Robot Vacuum Cleaner – Lets face it, in-between playing peek-a-boo with your little one and the football, you are hardly going to have time to whizz round with a vacuum cleaner. The Miele Scout RX1 hoovers for you and even goes back to its base when it needs to recharge its batteries.
Cost – £699 – Source – John Lewis
9. Panasonic Viera TX-55AX630B TV – You’re going to need a super smart, 3D TV to watch the final on, after all, if you can’t be there in person, you might as well feel like you are. With this 4K TV it will really feel like you are close to the action… it even has PIP so if your little one likes to watch some baby TV, you can do this whilst still enjoying your match.
Cost – £999 – Source – John Lewis
8. iHealth iBaby Video baby monitor – For when little one is asleep, no need to keep going up to check on them, this little beauty can not only be controlled by your phone or tablet, it even sends you an alert if your little one cries.
Cost £161.54 – Source – Amazon
7. iKettle – whilst putting little one to bed, you notice its nearly time for your partner to come home, don’t worry, continue to sing sweet lullabies to your little one and use your mobile phone to pop the kettle on for her downstairs ready for her arrival (who say Men can’t multi-task).
Cost £99 – Source – Red 5
6. Husky Retro Fridge – this little bad boy will not only look stylish in your living room thanks to is 50s inspired design but also doubles up as ideal storage for the snacks both you and your baby need during the match. Available in Red, Black and Ivory.
£475.00 – Source – Husky Retail
5. Hive – you notice its getting a little cold but penalty shoot out is just about to begin. Well with Hive you can control your thermostat using your phone, genius!
Cost – £199.99 – Source – British Gas
4. Fisher Price Smart Swing – Baby wakes up during the first half? Don’t worry, you can control the rocking motion of the smart swing using your phone or tablet.
Cost – TBC – Source – Fisher Price
3. Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep – Making a bottle up for your little one and waiting for it to cool is can feel like forever, with the perfect prep, a bottle can be made up and ready within two minutes thanks to this neat gadget. Now available in stylish black too.
Cost – Around £89.99 – Source – Toys r Us
2. Apple iPhone 6 – You may have noticed that most of the gadgets above require an Apple iPhone so it goes without saying you’ll need one of these… a necessity rather than a nicety 😉
Cost From £539 – Source – Apple
1. Go Pro Hero 4 Black – Come on you have just managed to super multi task your way through the day and we Daddies need to disprove the myth that men can’t multi task, having a Gro-Pro means you can video it all in glorious 4K and who knows, if your a daddy blogger like me, you can even vlog it 🙂
Cost £409.99 – Go Pro HERO4- BLACK EDITION – ADVENTURE
So you’ve done it… easy… well it would if you haven’t had to stump up nearly £4000 to do it….oh and in case your wandering, your team lost on penalties and now your in a mood.. your partner has a fab day though 🙂
*This scenario was written in jest but do you have any gadgets which help you through your day? Please leave your comments below….
NB: This post was written by myself as part of the Gadget Dad section of thedadnetwork.co.uk